Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bring it on.

i'm actually laughing at myself today.
it's pathetic how i take such pointless things so seriously.
i've got much better things to do with my time; and my life.
finals were good, and i really had no reason to freak as much as i did.
and i got my winter ball dress!
iloveeeeit.

i'm stoked for this week to end.
i don't think i've ever used the word stoked before.
either way.... i'm PUMPEDDD.

and i got my ap tour tickets in the mail todayyy! :)

just gotta move on now.
life is in drive and i can't sit and wait for the bus.



"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."

1 comment:

  1. my friend is going to the AP tour! she is excited.
    thats just not my thing so i told her i didnt want to go.

    ReplyDelete