Saturday, February 7, 2009

life is like a box o chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get.

forrest gump is my all-time favorite movie.
it's the one movie that i can watch over and over again, and never get bored of it.

(that might explain why i've watched it about 4-5 times this week)

it's just the basic storyline of love at first sight, with some of the most defining moments in american history over the past 30 years influenced by one man named forrest.

it's crazy. i don't even know how to describe it.

but every single time i've ever watched it, i tend to recite the lines... but there's one line that i don't say out loud.
this one i have to hear for myself, because it sinks so deep.


"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time."


i agree entirely, forrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment